Business Support Team Leader
- Admin / Secretarial / Office Support
- Head Office (Kelvin Grove)
- Permanent / Full Time
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our Business Support Team as a Team Leader. In this new role, you will lead and manage the business support team consisting of 3 amazing Business Support Coordinators. You will provide a broad range of high quality, efficient and effective administrative services for the Support Centre including:
- Fulltime permanent opportunity
- Exciting newly created role within our Business Support Team
- Based in our corporate office in Kelvin Grove
- Provide leadership and supervision of the day-to-day activities of the Business Support Team
- Establish and foster accountability amongst team members by clearly articulating administrative and customer service expectations, providing role clarity and setting and managing team targets
- Provide advice, guidance and support to the business on business support services and office management matters
- Provide high quality administrative assistance to the Executive Assistants, handling overflow as required and backfilling for leave periods
- Meeting coordination, travel bookings, finalising documents utilising a range of software packages, taking meeting minutes, event coordination and providing high quality support across any tasks requested
- Provide reception coverage as and when required, ensuring that excellent customer service is delivered
- Manage the general office supplies, including but not limited to office stationary, tea and coffee
- Provide document management support services including filing, shredding, document compilation and bulk mail outs
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders and customers to ensure effective and efficient administrative support
You are an experienced administrator with demonstrated experience in leading, mentoring and developing teams to deliver high quality administration and customer service. Your ability to review and develop processes and systems, implement improvement initiatives and manage projects would see you thrive in this role.
You will be a highly skilled communicator with strong interpersonal savvy and good ability to build constructive and effective relationships and negotiate with and influence relevant internal and external stakeholders. Coupled with your excellent organisational and time management skills, you will have the ability to organise resources to accomplish your tasks, utilising resources and time effectively and efficiently and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
A Certificate IV in Business Administration would be highly regarded for this role.
Our culture is both supportive and collaborative where you can make your role your own. In return for your hard work, you will receive a generous salary package plus:
- Salary packaging options and tax benefits of up to $16,000 per year available
- Options for additional purchased leave plus much more.
To apply for this position, please include a cover letter (maximum 3 pages) with your application.
if you have further queries, contact our Recruitment Team at email@example.com.