A great learning opportunity and perfect stepping stone to a future Branch Manager role.
Our Mt Ommaney Branch is looking for an Assistant Branch Manager who will be responsible for the day to day operations of the branches allowing the Branch Manager to focus on the strategic growth of the business.
The role will use your leadership and coaching skills to foster the talent and capability of the team. A strong sales focus will enable and ensure branch delivery of exceptional service and sales results. Of course the role will also spend time delivering tailored financial solutions for our customers and establishing sustainable relationships.
We are seeking candidates who can demonstrate:
- Proven ability to mentor, develop and influence other staff members.
- Ability to not just adapt to a changing environment, but to welcome the challenge and be skilled in helping others understand and adjust to change
- A strong sales focus with a track record of consistently getting sales results
- Lending experience (credit card/personal loans/home loans)
- The desire to progress your career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
- Experience in developing and/or implementing strategies to maintain and build business growth
- Highly developed relationship building skills; proactively developing valued internal and external networks and community partnerships.
This is an opportunity to undertake a role offering exceptional opportunities for professional development with a broad range of career paths. We offer a great working environment where you'll feel respected and valued.
Bendigo Bank's aim is to be Australia's bank of choice. Our strength comes from our focus on the success of our customers, people, partners and communities and we respect and respond to their unique differences. We have more than 7,500 employees, who serve about 1.6 million customers in more than 600 branches Australia-wide.
What’s on offer
- Extensive training and coaching to ensure your ongoing success in the role
- As part of a national organisation we are able to offer exciting career paths into various positions including management within the Bendigo Bank group
- An attractive staff benefits package
We recognise the importance of diversity and continually strive to provide an inclusive work environment where people are treated with respect; feel valued and can achieve success. We believe our success depends on the commitment, integrity and skill of our staff.
Please review the Position Description: Assistant_Branch_Manager.pdf