About the role:
This Bribie Island practice is currently seeking an experienced dentist who is committed to excellence, competent in all aspects of general dentistry and has a genuine passion for delivering the highest standards of patient care!
You will be surrounded by a great team of dental professionals and be fully supported by dedicated, caring staff; allowing you to concentrate on your clinical skills without the worry of practice management. You will retain independence over your clinical decision making, and benefit from practicing within a modern and well-equipped dental environment, with state-of-the-art dental equipment including NSK Surgical Motor, Dentsply Rotary (Protaper Next) and OPG Facilities.
You have no clinical targets and you have complete autonomy to run your business your way!
Skills and Experience:
If you possess the following attributes, we want to hear from you!
- Committed to exceptional and ethical patient care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident in all aspects of general dentistry
- AHPRA registered
- Eligible to practice with 3+ years practical experience in Australia
- Hold a current Radiation Licence and relevant insurances (Professional Indemnity and Public Liability)
What’s on offer:
- A part-time schedule working Saturday is available
- Yearly CPD allowance
- Internal development and training
- A sustainable work/life balance
- Collegiate and friendly environment
- Well managed facilities and support staff