Corestaff (CGH Group company) are proudly Australian, privately owned and operate from 12 locations around the country. We are one of Australia’s fastest growing outsourced recruitment and human resources service firms who assist clients to attract, develop and retain high performing and diverse workforces.
As we grow, we will continue to provide genuine career developing opportunities for our staff who strive to do so in a nurturing environment.
This new opportunity is Townsville based and we are seeking to hire a talented individual to be a part of our energetic team who deliver recruitment solutions for our clients positioned in Townsville and Northern Queensland regional areas.
To be considered for our role we are seeking ;
- An exceptional verbal and written communicator
- Proven ability to multi task so as to meet ongoing deadlines
- Be a strong yet friendly team player
- Minimum Intermediate Level MS Office skills
- Must be able to maintain compliance to company processes and systems
- Ability to think outside the square within corporate guidelines
- Particularly, attention to detail
- Has had exposure to the recruitment industry or a similar field with consultative experience liaising with clients and candidates
The role will include :
- Screening candidates, job ads, data entry, speaking with clients and candidates and other administrative duties.
Are you up for a challenge working in a small and vibrant environment where you aquire great satisfaction in making a difference?
Do you enjoy working with a team who respect and encourage your qualities with enthusiasm; then we definitely would like to hear from you.
Start Date : Immediate
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To be considered for this role please click the “Apply Now” link to submit your application.
Thank you for your application
Job Reference: 200054768
Contact Name: Lynden Archer
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Queensland
Job Industry: Admin and Secretarial
Job Skill: Proven ability to multi task with strong administration skills