- 12 month contract – possibility of being extended
- Brisbane based with some site travel
- 111 Eagle street location
Arrow Energy is an integrated coal seam gas (CSG) company that explores and develops gas fields, produces and sells CSG and generates electricity.
Arrow produces CSG from fields in the Surat Basin in southern Queensland and the Bowen Basin in central Queensland. We have been safely and sustainably developing CSG since 2000 and supplying it commercially since 2004.
We own one of Queenslands largest power stations, Braemar 2 near Dalby, and we have interests in two others, giving us enough generation capacity to power around 800,000 homes.
On 1 December 2017, Arrow agreed one of the largest gas supply deals on Australia’s east coast, to bring to market our significant gas reserves in the Surat Basin.
Arrow is owned by a joint venture company between Shell and PetroChina. At Arrow, safety is our highest priority, and our values – lead, own, solve, integrate and respect – underpin everything we do. To meet our growing demands, we are looking for an experienced Access & Approvals Coordinator to join our team.
Reporting to the Manager Approvals, you will be responsible for integrating within the Access and Approvals team to coordinate and support the delivery of relevant Access and Approvals Packages (AAPs) for scheduled works. You will utilise your excellent communication, organisational and prioritising skills and apply your understanding and experience of land access and/or legislative approvals practices and processes in Queensland.
In addition you will:
- Promote Arrow’s HSE Standards and ensure all staff adopt standard safe work practices and procedures in accordance with Arrow’s safety policies for all Access activities;
- Coordinate and deliver, with assistance from Arrow Energy subject matter experts, all necessary inputs for the access and approvals documentation (AAPs) to enable access ahead of ground disturbance activities;
- Establish, maintain, coordinate and update work instructions, processes and procedures for efficient and timely delivery of AAPs;
- Maintain a high standard of data entry and tracking of tasks to ensure accurate reporting of progress against target deliverables;
- Become highly efficient in the use of Arrow’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 access, approvals and compensation computer program so that you may assist and train other staff as required;
- Be responsible for quality assurance and compliance;
- Ensure you implement the processes and quality controls which align with project objectives, schedule and project delivery.
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have tertiary qualifications in a relevant field ie project management, business, contract management, agriculture, science, environmental management or environmental planning.
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft software / data management,
- Have proven project administrative/management experience ideally within a land access role within the resource sector, preferably the Coal Seam Gas industry.
- Have proven ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Proven organisational skills with the ability manage multiple projects/deliverables.
- Have the ability to follow internal procedures and standards.
In return for your efforts, Arrow Energy is offering an attractive day rate, commensurate with your qualifications and experience. All applications will be considered with utmost confidentiality.
One Arrow, One Team.
We embrace diversity and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.