Civil Project Manager
- Blue Chip Mining Company | World Class Mining Operations
- QLD Central Highlands Region
- 10 month contract | 5/2 roster
Corestaff have a 10 month contract opportunity for an experienced Civil Project Manager to manage small capital projects (>$10M). This role will be based at one of their Central Highlands Region mine sites on a 5/2 roster.
In your new role you will be working in a small engineering team responsible for capital projects (>$10M). You will be responsible for:
- Create budgets, plans and schedules for the design and execution of projects
- Execute feasibility studies, cost-benefit analyses, impact assessments and project business cases
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate expertise and support for projects
- Ensure projects are executed in line with our client’s project standards and procedures
Requirements of the role:
You will be a qualified Civil Engineer, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience managing contractors in a heavy industrial or coal mining projects. Coal mining experience is preferred.
A current Coal Board Medical and S11 will be an advantage.
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
Please note that all applications will be reviewed upon submission, with only shortlisted candidates contacted further in regards to the role.
Job Reference: 200055163
Contact Name: Melani Coetzee
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Queensland
Job Industry: Engineering
Job Skill: civil engineer; mining; coal; project manager