CoreStaff is at the forefront of the recruitment industry. We currently have offices located in Townsville, Darwin, Perth, Kalgoorlie, Newman, Adelaide, Broken Hill, Sydney, Newcastle, Eastern Creek, Melbourne and Brisbane.
On this occasion we are seeking a Contracts Advisor that has proven work history to work locally in Charters Towers.
To be considered for this role you must have the following licences/documents and attributes:
- Current Drivers Licence
- Strong administration experience
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol testing
- Able to pass a National Police Check
- Reliable transport
- Reside or have accommodation in Charters Towers
Must has proven Experience in:
- Prepare conditions of tender documents
- Develop draft contracts
- Confirm suitability of scope and specifications format for tender
- Compile tender packs for release
- Coordinate responses for tenders
- Develop tender assessment criteria including assessment tools
Hours – Monday to Friday – 10 hours days.
Assignment – Up to 6 months
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your resume by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
“Thank you for your application”
CoreStaff Townsville (07) 4771 8200
Job Reference: 200055210
Contact Name: Jamie Lee Smith
Job Type: Temporary
Job Location: Queensland
Job Industry: Admin and Secretarial