About BHP2020 is an exciting year for BHP Operations Services as we grow our opportunities across the Bowen Basin.
Do you want to join us on this amazing journey and become part of the BHP Family?
At BHP Operations Services we believe in investing in our people by nurturing and developing you to help achieve your potential. We are seeking driven and committed people who strive to be the best they can be through continuous self-improvement. We like to question the norm and embrace new ideas and thinking, proactively working in an evolving and highly safety focused environment.
About the roleIf you are experienced with heavy equipment in mining, civil, construction, agriculture, Defence or marine industries there are opportunities for you to join the team. No matter what industry you come from, Operations Services will connect you to a secure base and provide you with an opportunity to thrive. What we offer:
Our operations extend across the Minerals Australia business and we are looking for people with experience as:
- Permanent positions
- Competitive salary and an annual bonuses scheme
- Option for self funded charter flights from Townsville
- Even time rosters and camp accommodation
- Flexible work options - part-time, job share
- Generous share match scheme
- Novated leasing
- Genuine career progression
Transportation to site is provided from nominated point’s specific to each team, which will be discussed during the recruitment process.
- Heavy Diesel Fitters
- High Voltage Electricians
- Auto Electricians
- Mechanical Fitters
- Trades Assistants/ Serviceperson
About YouOur greatest asset is YOU and we can only achieve our goals if we have the best people on board.We are looking for the following talents:
- Previous experience in mining will be highly regarded, although not essential
- Appropriate trade qualifications, where applicable
- Highly safety focused
- Dedicated and enthusiastic
- Keen to learn with a willingness for self-improvement
- Ability to work to deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Effective listening and strong interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive reading and writing skills
Supporting a diverse workforceAt BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.We know there are many aspects of our employees’ lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, and other extended leave entitlements.To learn more about Operations Services click on the link below:https://www.bhp.com/our-approach/work-with-us/operations-servicesAs part of the recruitment process you will be required to attend one of our Engagement Centres, which are being held across the Country. Apply today and be part of the BHP OS family.