Personal Care Worker
- Community Care
- North Melbourne
As one of Australia’s largest and most experienced not-for-profit organisations we offer more services, supporting and enabling more people right across the country. That’s the reason RSL Care and RDNS came together. While some things change, some important things won’t. Our long held values of compassion and respect remain at the heart of everything we do.
- Northern Suburbs - 60 hour fortnight (perm part time)
- $22-23 p/hour + $0.68 per klm for travel b/w clients homes + salary packaging
- Must have own vehicle/licence & min. 6 months PCW Experience
We're hiring! We are currently searching for Personal Care Workers to join our teams working in and around the Northern suburbs of - Heidelberg - Rosanna - Ivanhoe - Yallambie - Greensborough - Macleod - Kingsbury - Reservoir - Preston - Bundoora - Glenroy.
Caring for our aged care clients, our employees are empowered to provide a high standard of personalised care. This opportunity is within our ‘At Home Support’ team; a function created to promote and provide quality service to clients within the comfort of their own home, in order to experience a greater level of independence, and improved quality of life. Our Personal Care Workers help clients by ensuring they are supported with services that are centred around their needs, abilities and choices.
To be considered you will have:
- Certi III in Aged Care, Individual Support, Disability, Community Care
- A current First Aid (HLTAID003) & CPR certificate (HLTAID001)
- Minimum six months experience in Aged Care or similar field
- Availability to work various shifts Monday to Sunday
- Valid working rights in Australia (Passport, Birth Certificate etc)
- Police Check (valid within the last 3 years)
- Current Victorian drivers licence
- A pre-employment medical assessment will be required for this role
- Work/Life Balance with fixed and flexible shifts
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Not-for-profit tax benefits claim up to $15,900 tax free
- Access to comprehensive salary packaging benefits, Private Health Insurance discounts, corporate health & fitness program and access to our total well-being program
- Employee Assistance Program for staff & family members
- Free Annual Flu Vaccinations
We commence shortlisting candidates as soon as possible so an early submission of your application is encouraged.
Our application process takes less than 10 minutes. if you have further queries, contact our Recruitment Team at email@example.com