- Admin / Secretarial / Office Support
- Wide Bay
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Administrative Officer to provide quality support and high-level customer service across our site in Bundaberg. In this role, the Administration Officer will maintain financial and client systems, provide high levels of customer service and problem solve, where necessary, to complete site administration tasks.
- Part Time Position - Security and Flexibility for work life balance
- Work with a not-for-profit organisation who put people first
- Make a positive difference for our Aged Care residents
This is a Perm Part Time role offering 3 days per week – with the hours of 8.00am – 2.30pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday each week.
- Provide a wide range of administrative support services
- Ensure effective communication flow between direct care, site management and Departments and Divisions
- Provide a high level of customer service, promoting a positive relationship with internal and external customers
- Use a variety of Bolton Clarke internal systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Provide administrative support including recruitment, orientation, payroll, finance and rostering
What do we need from you?
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Strong ability to navigate new systems/programs
- Quick independent thinker
- Ability to multi task in a busy environment
- Great Interpersonal and communication skills- written and verbal
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, with the ability to plan and prioritise
- Proven ability to contribute to and work as part of a team in addition to operating independently
- Private Health Insurance Discounts
- Salary packaging benefits – get up to $16,000 per annum tax free
- Employee Assistance Program for staff & family members
- Free Annual Flu Vaccinations
Our application process takes less than 10 minutes. if you have further queries, contact our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.