Are you an experienced CSO looking for a new opportunity?
- Fantastic opportunity within a professional services firm
- Full time, salary position
- CBD location, fantastic office space with team of 30+
Who the Company is?
Holman Hodge is a professional services firm who live the philosophy of work hard, play hard. Their diverse and experienced team are dedicated to ensuring all clients, both internal and external, receive high quality service. While they work exceptionally hard, they see the importance of a balanced lifestyle and have created a culture focused on both the team and the individual. They take time out to recognise firm achievements, celebrate special occasions and have an active social club.
Holman Hodge are seeking an experienced Client Service Officer (CSO). As a CSO, you will be an integral part of the Holman Hodge team and key support to the professional accounting staff. Your primary responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Managing APS workflow, reporting and data integrity
- Australian Taxation Office liaison, including submitting ATO registrations and managing requests from staff and clients
- ASIC liaison and managing Corporate Secretarial obligations for clients
- Business entity set up and registration
- Preparing client financial packs
- Client invoicing and processing of WIP requests
- Reviewing client source documents and preparing the job for handover
- Industry Benchmarking
- General office administration and adhoc duties as required
‘What you look like’ and need to demonstrate to be successful’.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role within the accounting industry or other professional services firm
- Experience working with ATO, ASIC and other government organisations is preferred
- Previous experience with Reckon APS an advantage
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, in particular Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to work autonomously and use initiative to prioritise workloads, manage expectations and deliver on time
- Enthusiastic, dedicated with a team orientated approach and keen to work with a team of like minded individuals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail and great organisational skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
Sound like you?
If you answered yes, please click the apply now button and submit your application by providing a cover letter which highlights your experience relevant to the areas covered under ‘What You Look Like’ along with your resume (please combine your cover letter and resume in one document), and complete the screening confirmation questions relevant to this position (please allow 10-15 minutes to complete the application process).
For more information, you may contact Kylie on 0402 337 455.
To note, we will provide regular progress updates on the recruitment process via email sent from our Expr3ss recruitment system. If you have not seen any updates within 2 weeks please check your junk mail first prior to contacting us directly.
Recruiters and Candidates. Please do not send details directly to the client. The client has engaged BespokeHR to assist solely with this position. If you or any of your potential candidates wish to apply, please do so via the apply button.