- Fastest Growing Business Resilience Company in SA
- Are you looking to make an impact in the Cyber Industry?
- Great role, CBD location, Base + Super, Flexible work
ISDefence is South Australia’s fastest growing Business Resilience company and we are experiencing substantial growth.
Our focus is to help our clients achieve their business vision and values by helping them build the confidence and capability in business resiliency to innovate, change, and grow.
Over the past few years, we have developed an impressive client base that includes many of Australia’s largest enterprise clients from across Government, Private and Corporate. We currently work with clients across Utilities, Oil Mining and Gas, Education, Health, Technology, Banking, Aged Care and at all levels of Government.
Our clients have partnered with us for better outcomes in Information Security, Business Continuity, IT Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Privacy (Australian and GDPR) and Cyber Security.
We are attracting awesome people to our company through an inclusive and supportive culture, huge amounts of industry credibility and a desire to genuinely treat our staff, as we would like to be treated.
The individual that joins our team will have the opportunity to work for a smaller company on enterprise clients and have the best of both worlds.
Enjoy more flexibility, join passionate colleagues, and make a massive impact in the industry.The Role
The role will be heavily client facing and have a strong problem-solving focus. The successful individual will be able to work with customers to enhance their security posture whilst maintaining regular and informative communications to stakeholders.
We are looking for an individual with the ability to work independently who has extensive experience across IT security and compliance.
The role is based in Adelaide although national and international travel may be required.
We are keen to find an individual who can:
- Develop or review operational procedures;
- Implement, optimise or remediate technical security solutions;
- Design, or review security architecture;
- Lead pre-sales discussions and present confidently to clients, following up with program design and proposals;
- Identify market trends, best practices, and new solutions that should be considered and/or applied
You will be required to provide clients pragmatic advice on topics such as:
- Security Architecture
- Network Security
- Vulnerability Management
- Operating System Configuration
- Security Incident Handling & Response
- SIEM Management
- Intrusion Detection
- Advanced Malware Prevention
- Cloud Security and Implementation
- Authentication Scenarios
- Identity Management
We will also need you to:
- Develop and maintain valued relationships with the ISDefence team and clients
- Identify opportunities with the team and/or the services and help implement continuous improvement
- Coach and mentor junior staff
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Higher Education (Degree or Masters) is not a requirement. Experience will be more highly regarded for this position.
- Good to have:
- CISM / CISSP
- Cloud security certifications (Azure, AWS etc.)
- Vendor Certifications
- At least 10 years technology-based security consulting experience
- Design and implementation of a wide range of technical security solutions
- Experience in writing high quality reports and presentations
- Experience with multiple industry standards and frameworks
As the role is based in the CBD it has excellent vehicle access and public transport access but also has flexible working arrangements that allow you to work from home. (when appropriate)
You will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package commensurate with your experience, training and a career path progression plan with a flexible employer that is willing to listen.
All applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia
Does this sound good to you?
Maybe you are looking for your next step in Cyber Security with a new challenge in Adelaide?
Whatever your reasons then why not apply for this role and lets have a confidential chat about your future.
Police checks will be performed for successful candidates.Contact Marc Hughes - CEO at the Project Diary as he will be happy to receive your application online or talk with you confidentially and directly on 0414 163141.