IntelliSense.io has a rare opportunity for a talented Marketing Manager to take full ownership of Marketing activities in Australia. Your focus will be to implement the overall regional Marketing plan and account specific Marketing plans to expand and grow our products and applications with existing and new clients. Building brand awareness and thought leadership through targeted engagement. Contributing to delivering the quarterly and annual account plans and developing and executing new customer lead generation activities to meet our revenue plan from key accounts and geographies.
Why you’ll love IntelliSense.io
Making Mining Operations Efficient, Sustainable and Safe through trusted and open Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions.
With offices worldwide, IntelliSense.io is a fast-growing Industrial AI company disrupting mining operations through a real time decision-making technology platform, Brains.app.
Our platform delivers a portfolio of innovative out-of-the-box applications for the Mining Industry, enabling Mine to Market automation through a “No Capex” model. These applications have been deployed at the Mining Majors across Latin America and Central Asia for base and precious metal operations.
IntelliSense.io’s headquarters are in Cambridge, UK, with a software engineering centre in Barcelona, Spain, and field offices in Chile, Kazakhstan, and Australia.
What you will contribute to
- Lead IntelliSense.io’s account-based marketing strategy for the region to meet annual account revenue plans by;
- Generating leads by content, events or direct outreach approaches
- Designing and executing account engagement strategies
- Aligning the execution of Marketing collateral and messages from central HQ though to the in-country teams
- Develop our relationships with relevant local organisations including governments, mining associations, media/press and the analyst community
- Creation of customer lead generation materials: Write Press Releases, white papers, data sheets, blogs, newsletters, award submissions, social media and other web or print content as required
- Help to manage the content roadmap by
- Preparing analysis and reports of content performance against target metrics
- Identifying needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Monitoring and evaluating competition and other content within the industry for synergies and opportunities
- Translating content into local Spanish & Portugeuse
- Help manage the tools that IntelliSense.io uses for all marketing and sales activities
- CRM (Zoho)
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Analytics,Web based content, mobile delivery
- Social Media (LinkedIn & Twitter focus)
What we can offer you
An opportunity to get involved in disruptive technology that is going to impact every industry in a similar way as the internet did. We are making the Industrial Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence real with large mining customers that are deploying our technology in scale.
About the team
At IntelliSense.io we foster an inclusive team-centric environment with a high level of collaboration, passion, and commitment. We strive to build a team of adults who can take ownership of their own objectives and the execution of the company's vision.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a closely related subject
- Experience in a similar B2B Marketing role delivering demonstrable outcomes
- Knowledge of Account Based Marketing
- Proven track record in demand generation and enabling sales growth
- Good communication skills
- Prior experience of marketing enterprise SAAS software
- Experience with international markets and products
- Strong, active ties in the media/press or analyst community especially locally to LATAM or Australia
Behaviours we expect to see
- Team player and collaborative
- Able to develop meaningful relations across departments
- Sense of ownership and pride in personal performance and its impact on the overall company’s success
- Self starter, able to work independently
- Unlimited Holidays
- Flexible Hours
- Working from Home
- Discretionary bonuses
- Discretionary Share Options
- Opportunities for career progression