Founded in 2000, Analytic Partners (AP) has grown to be the independent global leader in analytics consulting and technology. We help top-tier companies adapt to the rapidly evolving world of data, analytics, and strategic and tactical data-driven decisioning. We are fast growing with global operations across our full-service offices in New York City, Denver, Charlottesville, Dublin, Paris, Sydney, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai. We are the premier provider of integrated analytic technology and services, leveraging adaptive modelling techniques to help companies generate better business results, drive growth, and, ultimately, grow closer to their customers.
We are the premier provider of integrated analytic technology and services, leveraging adaptive modelling techniques to help companies generate better business results, drive growth, and, ultimately, grow closer to their customers.
Analytic Partners is a Certified Women-Owned Business, and a recognised leader in marketing measurement and optimisation, and named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™ Marketing Measurement and Optimisation Q1 2020, with top ranks in Strategy and Current Offering categories among all evaluated vendors.
Our differentiator is – Our People! We hire the brightest talent and develop them into leaders. We foster a culture of PEOPLE, PASSION and GROWTH.
- People: We value our people, clients, and partners
- Passion: We love what we do
- Growth: Unlimited growth means unlimited potential
AP is a client-focused, team-oriented organisation where innovation and results are rewarded, and individuals can chart the course of their own careers.
TEAM & POSITION OVERVIEW:
The Client Engagement Team (CET) is the analytic and consultative backbone of Analytic Partners. We believe that the most successful way to service our clients is to employ a business model where the people who are partnering with the client are the same as the people who prepare, analyse, and deliver insightful, data-driven results. Analytic Partners does not offshore or outsource any of our work, it is all done in-house. Therefore, this high-touch service requires a candidate with a passion for numbers, balanced with strong communication, and developing consulting skills.
At Analytic Partners you will advise and partner with large, well-known businesses, many of which are Top 20 advertisers in the country. Your work will help influence their strategic and tactical planning for marketing and beyond, creating growth opportunities which are measured in the tens of millions of dollars. We develop relationships with our clients and meet with senior audiences, from brand managers to media directors to CMOs and CEOs. You will learn, measure, and be an expert on marketing, from the basics to contributing to the latest innovations and developments. Our impactful insights are derived from our ability to build accurate and predictive models. A deep understanding of our clients’ data and business, in combination with our customised approach, allows us to “solve the puzzle” of what drives sales, appointments, accounts, brand health, or whatever it is our client wants to do more of.
You’ll work as part of a small by dynamic team, spending a portion of your day collaborating with colleagues and clients and part of your day working independently. AP is committed to providing training through our immersive, onboarding Bootcamp which provides the technical and conceptual framework for applying these skills. Ongoing training from the latest methodologies to career development allows employees to grow and thrive at Analytic Partners.
The Marketing Analyst role covers a range of responsibilities in which you will play a key role in the day-to-day elements of the project, including processing data for analysis, building models, and creating presentations that communicate impactful insights and recommendations to our clients. Your work will expand beyond the client as you will have opportunities to take a role in company-wide initiatives.
- Unify analytics with business acumen to partner with clients to work through challenging marketing planning decisions and unique business questions
- Harmonise, process, and analyse data to develop client presentations which address their business challenges
- Ensure statistical models and all deliverables are of high quality and meet the internal quality control guidelines
- Working as part of a team to build strong relationships with clients, understanding client business objectives and delivery
- Collaborate as part of a team to drive analyses and insights that lead to more informed decisions and improved business performance
- Lead project management: align deadlines, manage day-to-day client communication, delegate tasks to team members, etc.
- Work with team to continuously evolve our statistical methodologies and develop new ways of solving complex client business problems
- Collaborate with the Technology Engineering Team (R&D) to help develop new tools and capabilities
- Be go-to expert on client projects, being able to speak to ad-hoc questions and requests
- Lead and guide junior team members through training and day-to-day project work
- Contribute to internal initiatives to drive a culture of agility and organisational efficiency for scalability
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE YOU WILL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree or above (ideal areas of study/related study include: Business Analytics and Management, Economics, Actuarial Studies, Statistics, Mathematics, and/or Marketing)
- 1-2 years of experience with marketing mix modelling, digital media analysis, business focused analytics, advertising effectiveness analysis, quantitative market research or other related client insights experience
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel; other tools such as SQL & R a plus but not required
- Highly analytical with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Experience working independently to identify themes across data points and the ability to communicate a story with the data
- Comfortable working with a team developing and presenting presentations using insights derived from analytics
- An understanding of how to use data to solve complex business questions and drive business solutions
- The ability to occasionally travel domestically and/or internationally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills internally and externally
You must be eligible to work in Australia on an unlimited basis to be considered for this job.