- Grow your career with a large and successful fashion group | ASAP start
- Alexandria location | Contraction position | Work with an iconic fashion label
- Strong potential for this opportunity to be made permanent
Sharp & Carter are delighted to partner with this international retailer in the search for an experienced and passionate eCommerce Specialist. This role is responsible for the ongoing development and growth of the online business of a truly iconic brand through Digital Marketing and Online Trading initiatives. Reporting into an experienced and enthusiastic Senior eCommerce Manager, this is a great opportunity for an experienced eCommerce professional to take their next step within a fun and growing business.Key Responsibilities
- Managing the customer journey and back end of the online store (CMS) including product updates and uploads, promotional/ campaign management, content pages, blogs and customer facing information;
- Working with all internal and external stakeholders on key website strategy development to grow the effectiveness of the store, managing the rollout of website updates;
- Working with Marketing to manage and coordinate the traffic acquisition strategy by aligning online marketing activity with store marketing activity including eDM, CRM, SEO/SEM, Paid, Social and Content;
- Analyse performance through Google and Adobe Analytics and provide recommendations on driving online conversion and sales.
- Experience working in an eCommerce environment, ideally with competency using the Shopify or Magento CMS platforms;
- Intermediate experience with Adobe Creative Suite to create / edit online marketing material;
- Be highly organised with exceptional attention to detail/accuracy and a eye for good design aesthetics;
- A high level of written and oral communication skills enabling you to work with stakeholders effectively in a fast-paced and environment;
- Pride yourself on time management and prioritisation skills.
This is a great opportunity to join an internationally recognised brand to grow their online capability across Australia. Working for a great mentor, your career will benefit greatly from hands-on leadership in a mature yet fun and fast environment that genuinely allows you to excel. This is a 2/3 month contract position initially with a view to permanency for the right person.How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Barry by emailing your CV to him at email@example.com