- Work for a dynamic company that values team work and inclusiveness
- Private Consulting Company that works with key government agencies
About Our Client
Our client is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Their consulting solutions span across a variety of areas such as critical business problems in technology, business process, analytics, risk, compliance, transactions and internal audit. In Canberra, our client works with key federal government agencies.
They are eager to grow their team with a skilled Business Analyst that would like to be part of an organisation that puts their people first.
As the Business Analyst you will be a part of a larger specialist analytical team responsible for:
- Analyse, facilitate, model, and organise information in order to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs;
- Producing analysis and design documentation such as high level and detailed requirements, business process maps, user stories and user interface specifications etc;
- Lead consultation with internal and external stakeholders;
- Provide assistance in the planning and management of user acceptance activities;
- Support the projects undertaken by the business area
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to consult and liaise effectively with internal and external customers.
- Australian Citizenship and be eligible to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance prior to commencement of the engagement
- Experience or willingness to work in a closely-knit team that values teamwork and mutual respect
- Commercial Experience working as a Business Analyst (Agile and Waterfall)
- Experience working in a Consulting firm, ideally coming from a Big 4 background - desirable!
What's on Offer
This exclusive opportunity offers an exciting career in a private Consulting firm. Also, on offer are the following:
- Great training and development
- Dynamic and Healthy Business Culture and being part of a great and supportive team
- Great Canberra location
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you, please contact us via email or phone.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skillset however would like to have a confidential discussion about your career, please get in touch.Contact Vanessa Geidel Quote job ref JN-062021-2920587 Phone number +61 2 6222 8934
Job summaryFunction Information Technology Specialisation Business Analysis Industry Technology & Telecoms Location Canberra Job Type Permanent Consultant name Vanessa Geidel Consultant phone +61 2 6222 8934 Job Reference JN-062021-2920587