At Telstra, we believe the more connected people are, the more opportunities they have. That's why we help create a brilliant and connected future so everyone can thrive.
As a Digital Provisioning Analytical Programmer, you will work to improve and develop different automated framework on unhealthy orders and reduce manual handling. This involve implementing automated scripts in identifying the root causes and provide the information to fix the problem.
This will also involve working with process and operational analysts to understand key capability issues, and then driving capability enhancements through the agile development model (requirements, solutions, test and launch). Interpret specifications, technical designs and flow chat, build, maintain and modify the code for software applications.
As a Digital Provisioning Analytical Programmer, you apply your detailed technical / functional knowledge and actively apply improvement methodologies to deliver the following responsibilities:
- Creating and implementing different automated frameworks for handling unhealthy orders for reducing manual intervention.
- Implementing automated scripts for handling the unhealthy orders by identifying the root cause.
- Act as functional and technical developer in Telecom IT OSS / BSS processes and Order management and assurance process flows.
- Execute order progressions using AMDOCS Classic client with components like APM, ASMS, SOM, etc.
- Understand the requirements (both functional and technical) and identifying the areas, that can be improved by automation
- Analyze and interpret error management data trends to draw deep actionable insights to drive onsite digital provisioning optimization in real time and strategy
- Identifies and acts to address process controls associated with current and proposed processes against business objectives and ensures alignment.
- Applies detailed process knowledge to analyze business and customer requirements and provide innovative solutions by leveraging process re-engineering and automation technologies and frameworks.
- Lead and contribute to a continuous improvement culture through coaching and training of continuous improvement methodologies and industry best practice to the wider team.
- Engage and consult with key stakeholders to assess the scope of the problem and gather relevant sources of information to support the identification, decision making and prioritization of improvement initiatives.
- Leverages communication skills to create and present process recommendations for approval taking into consideration the commercial, operational and customer impact based on data analysis to senior stakeholders on process improvement opportunities
- Applies breadth of knowledge across process modelling to document visual diagrams and models and create knowledge articles and work instructions to enable effective ongoing management of processes.
- Expertise in Software Developer in Telecommunication and Service domain.
- Expertise in application maintenance and support using Java, SQL, UNIX and shell scripting.
- Expertise in technical designs and flow charts, builds, maintains, and modifies the code for software applications, constructs technical specifications from a business functional model, and tests and writes technical documentation.
- Experience in handling escalated customer order within stringent SLAs, providing triage and analysis order provisioning, providing support for different applications and the tasks are varied for each application.
- 2-3 years’ experience in an O2A Provisioning environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to converse with both business and technical stakeholders of varying levels.
- Extremely proficient in order/service provisioning and digital analytics
- Experience in Amdocs provisioning, Salesforce, Siebel, DXP, NPS and other various data sources within Telstra
- Experience in Panviva, Signavio, Agent Console Case, Service Now and ITAM.
- Agile experience
- Must be comfortable working with a high degree of autonomy and possess first class interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume, agile and nimble environment that fosters a culture of collaboration and ownership from its people.
- Must have a sound knowledge of B2C connectivity services such as FTTP/C/B/N, HFC, Fixed Wireless, Fixed and Mobile.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce in all its forms. We encourage applicants from diverse gender, cultural and linguistic backgrounds and applicants who may be living with a disability. We also offer flexibility in all our roles, to ensure everyone can participate.
To learn more about how we support our people, including accessibility adjustments we can provide you through the recruitment process, visit tel.st/thrive
Recruitment Start Date: June 7, 2021
Recruitment End Date: July 5, 2021
Fixed Remuneration: 94,710 - 158,200