At Allianz, we care for all the things that make you, you. For feeling like you belong. For a place where learning never stops. For growing new skills and opening up exciting possibilities. For your curiosity to thrive and help transform an industry. And when life twists, there's flex for balance and the support you need. So come and share your ideas, give back and feel proud to be part of a company doing work that matters across climate change and mental health. Let's care for everyone's tomorrow so we can create a better future together.
Customer Service Specialists | QLD – Brisbane
What if you could put the customer at the heart of everything you do?
- Put the customer at the heart of everything you do
- Feel empowered to make a positive impact
- Be trusted to do what's right
As a Customer Service Specialist with Allianz, you will join an established team and utilise your strong customer service and sales skills when speaking with new and existing customers about our products, specifically home/property and landlord policies written under Westpac. You will be the voice of Allianz and will provide information about our products whilst utilising the opportunity to up-sell, cross-sell and provide excellent service when making changes to policies.
You'll be responsible for:
Important to your success:
- Delivering excellence in customer contact to ensure positive customer outcomes are achieved through sales and service.
- Following processes and applying customer sales & service techniques to achieve sales, service, and quality targets.
- Managing a portfolio of Inbound & Outbound sales call & correspondence, within set SLA's and following company standards, to achieve financial targets.
- Ensuring new business and sales initiatives are understood and delivered to customers.
- Actively contributing to process and service improvement initiatives to improve efficiency and profit improvements.
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory, legislative and internal compliance obligations.
What's on offer?
- A team player attitude, which supports and respects others
- A competitive nature to strive to be the best
- Commitment and superior customer service skills
- Ability to commit to shifts M-F 8am – 8pm, Sat 9am – 2pm
- Must be available to commence 23 August 2021
- Able to attend online Assessment Centres
- A competitive salary package
- Online learning and focus on career progression
- A range of attractive benefits including Insurance & Gym Membership discounts
- A fun, positive & supportive team environment; we work together to achieve great results
Allianz is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
Allianz is committed to enabling a culture where inclusion is embedded, everyone belongs and new ideas are embraced. We welcome and value talent from all backgrounds, experiences and ways of working Please advise us if you require any reasonable adjustments to fully participate in the recruitment process or perform the requirements of the role.
Let's care for tomorrow. For a career with plenty of room to grow. Care to join us? www.allianz.com.au/careers