Life at GB is an adventure – often fast paced, unpredictable, challenging and deeply rewarding. It is social and engaging, with our unique and positive culture underpinned by The Gallagher Way – values lived daily by our people.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Motor Claims Consultant to join our team in our Brisbane Office. This role will require end to end claims experience, as well as a customer centric approach when dealing with complex claims whilst working with a collaborative and talented team. This role will also be involved in managing property claims.
You will add value to Gallagher Bassett across the following:
- Motor – Manage your own portfolio of motor claims from end to end;
- Proactively Settling claims within client service instructions, company guidelines and delegated authority;
- Building and developing internal & external business relationships to ensure client expectations are met and exceeded.
- Achieve daily productivity level as designated by management;
- Comply with relevant legislation such as The General Insurance Code of Practice, and other relevant legislation / regulations and policy requirements;
- Resolve complaints in accordance with company guidelines;
- Identify opportunities for process improvement;
- Identify potential fraud/recovery indicators and pursue recovery for claims where applicable
- Property - Manage client accounts on a national basis including fire & peril, business interruption, reinsurance, and property damage claims for commercial insurers;
- Interpret ISR commercial policy wordings and applying accurately;
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess:
- Considerable end-to-end motor & property claims experience (if you have experience in one product, we can train you to manage the other)
- Industry specific ANZIIF qualifications (desirable)
- Excellent customer service skills and a high attention to detail
- The desire to learn and progress within this collaborative and talented team.
- Well-rounded communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills, with ability to work in a fast paced environment
If you live our values and demonstrate the people capabilities, we can not only offer you great career opportunities, but on a day to day you’ll experience the following:
- True flexible work hours / ability to work from home
- Staff referral incentive
- Opportunities for ongoing education and development
- Service recognition awards to celebrate your contribution to the company
- Employee assistance program for yourself and your immediate family members
- Staff benefits program with a wide range of discounts on offer
- The opportunity to work for a company that gives back to the community through our Gentle Bear program
- A fun, supportive and inclusive working environment
A brief overview on GB:
Gallagher Bassett is Australia’s largest Third Party Administrator (TPA). Our focus is refreshingly simple: we manage insurance claims on behalf of insurers, brokers, government bodies and self-insured corporations.
Gallagher Bassett (GB) has six offices in Australia located in Northern Territory, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney, employing over 1000 staff.
GB values its employees and offers a friendly, comfortable working environment that facilitates a Work and Life Balance!
If this sounds interesting to you – we want to connect!
If you think you can make a positive difference to our business please apply – we want to hear from you today!!
Only people with the right to work in this country will be considered for this role