4-8 week assignment for a Payroll Officer to work for an Engineering powerhouse in Welshpool. High chance of going permanent for the right person!
Robert Half are working with a well-known client in the Engineering industry, to source a Payroll Officer to assist them, whilst they recruit the role permanently. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a close-knit payroll team of 3, and will be a high chance to go perm for the right person.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your duties will include:
- Deliver timely and accurate end to end processing payroll on a weekly basis, for 500-600 employees on a weekly and fortnightly basis, including super, payroll tax and PAYG awards
- Assist management team in payroll policies and procedures
- Provide advice to Payroll Manager on any queries arising
- Support and back up when Payroll Manager is on leave
- Calculate and process pay adjustments including timesheets, redundancies, terminations, allowances & deductions
- Establish and maintain employee data (set up new employees, terminations etc)
- Responsible for month end reporting and STP reporting
This role is looking to start ASAP, so ideally you will be immediately available to start! Our client is looking for someone who has experience with full end to end payroll processing in a medium to high processing environment.
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.